Computer Technician — Technical Sales
Cupertino, CA; Plainsboro, NJ and Atlanta, GA
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing technical expertise and support to our Sales Engineering Staff
- Software evaluation, testing integration and reporting
- Installation support and debug capabilities
The successful candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Detailed knowledge of, and experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, PC system and network security, biometrics, cryptography, smart cards and public key infrastructure (PKI) is required
- Minimum of five years technical experience.
- Knowledge of, and/or experience with, current trends in "Trusted Computing"
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently to achieve results
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Wave offers extensive benefits, including medical and dental insurance (95% paid by the company), short- and long-term disability, employee stock option and stock purchase plans, life insurance, paid sick, holidays and vacation. Casual dress code.
Interested candidates may mail, fax or email their resume to:
Wave Systems Corp.
480 Pleasant Street
Lee, MA 01238
Fax (800) 561-5606
About Wave Systems Corp.
Wave Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: WAVX) reduces the complexity, cost and uncertainty of data protection by starting inside the device. Unlike other vendors who try to secure information by adding layers of software for security, Wave leverages the hardware security capabilities built directly into endpoint computing platforms themselves. Wave has been among the foremost experts on this growing trend, leading the way with first-to-market solutions and helping shape standards through its work as a board member for the Trusted Computing Group.