Technical Lead — eSignSystems
eSignSystems is a division of Wave Systems Corp., a leading developer of hardware‐based enterprise security software. The eSignSystems division offers the SmartSAFE Bundle, enabling organizations to create, sign, store, access and manage the lifecycle of legally binding, electronically signed records. eSignSystems is looking for a professional to serve as the Technical Lead under our Sr. Software Architect within the Engineering team.
The Technical Lead role is a senior technical position and critical to the long‐term enhancement and evolution of eSignSystems’ products. The position demands someone who is highly technically competent, a natural leader, detail‐oriented, and self‐motivated to achieve project goals and long‐term product technical objectives. The Technical Lead understands the internal technical details of the current product extremely well and is aware of long‐term business goals. This is a hands‐on position involving design activities interacting with the Sr. Software Architect and all senior members of the Engineering staff, development of product enhancements, coding for inter‐product integration, client‐level integration professional services, communicate design and requirements to offshore team and code review their deliverables, level‐3 customer support assistance when needed, assist in supporting an Agile development methodology, mentoring/training development staff as needed. The Technical Lead will work very closely with our Sr. Software Architect, and they will be expected to keep current on technologies relevant to eSignSystems’ product. The Technical Lead will have ample opportunities to interact with customers, especially customers’ development teams integrating their code with the SmartSAFE Bundle. eSignSystems offers the prospect of a small business environment with long‐term career growth, all within the stability of a publically‐traded company. The ideal candidate would be located within commuting distance of Tucson, AZ.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Decisive yet able to respectfully debate in a team environment
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- ASP.NET MVC 3 / Razor experience a plus
- Experience with configuration management based on Subversion, or similar
- Experienced member of Agile development teams, and knowledge of Scrum
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing large scale C# / .NET applications, 3+ years experience
- SQL database experience with normalized schema design, queries, and stored procedures, 2+ years experience
- Strong experience with hands‐on development of web application, 5+ years experience
- Experienced is developing web application architectures for high traffic volumes
Compensation: An Equal Opportunity Employer, Wave offers competitive salary and benefits.
- Salaried position
- Participation in Wave Systems Corp. Stock Option Plan
- Extensive range of benefits, including full health benefits package
About Wave Systems Corp.
Wave Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: WAVX) reduces the complexity, cost and uncertainty of data protection by starting inside the device. Unlike other vendors who try to secure information by adding layers of software for security, Wave leverages the hardware security capabilities built directly into endpoint computing platforms themselves. Wave has been among the foremost experts on this growing trend, leading the way with first-to-market solutions and helping shape standards through its work as a board member for the Trusted Computing Group.