Product Marketing Manager
Seeking a Product Marketing Manager who is an extremely talented and flexible individual with strong presentation skills, adept business knowledge, organizational abilities, and who is capable of bridging customer business requirements to technical feature set and broader market trends, indices, and capabilities.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Sales Tools — develops sales and training tools including white papers, tech briefs, data sheets, case studies, customer presentations, event collateral, competitive analysis and product related videos.
- Customer Case Studies — works with sales and customers to develop and deliver customer success studies.
- Product Webinars — plans and delivers webinars including scheduling, promotion, analyst and customer recruitment, creating and delivering webinar presentations and attendee follow-up.
- New Hire Training — establishes and conducts new hire and partner sales training via in person and online means
- Product Messaging and Positioning — translates complex product features into simple, clear and compelling customer benefits, which resonate with target audience(s).
- Launch Planning — leads product launches and ensure successful communication and execution from the beginning to end of the life cycle.; partners closely with product management in this effort
- Lead Generation — assists with developing demand generation programs to generate and qualify new leads.
- Participates in tradeshows, events and customer visits as required
- 5+ years of enterprise software product marketing experience
- Significant experience with hands-on creation and development of sales tools
- Data security experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with launching a new product to market is a strongly preferred
- Early-stage company product marketing experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference
- Proficient in driving results, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Ability to change pace and focus due to a dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technical discipline required
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Willing to travel 25%
What’s in it for you?
- Work with an exciting and well-established publicly traded company
- Work with a highly dynamic marketing team
- Competitive compensation and great benefits
- Friendly working environment.
Interested candidates email resumes to: email@example.com
About Wave Systems Corp.
Wave Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: WAVX) reduces the complexity, cost and uncertainty of data protection by starting inside the device. Unlike other vendors who try to secure information by adding layers of software for security, Wave leverages the hardware security capabilities built directly into endpoint computing platforms themselves. Wave has been among the foremost experts on this growing trend, leading the way with first-to-market solutions and helping shape standards through its work as a board member for the Trusted Computing Group.