Product Manager — Large Enterprise Security
Are you passionate about understanding customer needs and delighting them with well-integrated technologies and quality end user experiences?
Do you like to think big?
Do you find yourself constantly straddling the line between technology, business and customer focus?
Do you work well with product and engineering teams as well as with internal/external partners?
If so, this may be the right role for you.
A publicly traded technology leader in a rapid growth trajectory is looking for a dynamic, energetic, and creative Product Manager.
As a member of the commercial product management team, you will be responsible for defining the detailed functional and non-functional requirements for an enterprise security client server solution.
You will consider aspects such as hosting, availability, operational and data center design requirements, serviceability, partner integration and end-to-end user experience.
The ability to understand high-level business and customer scenarios and their impact on low-level technology and user experience design decisions is a must.
In this role, you will:
- In high collaboration with product development and marketing teams, define and drive critical end-to-end customer experiences across a portfolio of solutions offerings for key management, user authentication, provisioning and recovery.
- Outline and rationalize key experience/user goals, overall audience strategy and tactics, and cross product experience road-map for a specific line of solutions (e.g. self-encrypting drive management, BitLocker management, Biometric authentication, certificate enrollment, etc.).
- Write service and requirement specifications.
- Manage and own customer/user research requirements and initiatives to inform product experience planning and design.
- Be the technical lead for a enterprise client/server offering targeted at the enterprise.
- Gather and understand customer requirements, translating them into user needs and detailed product requirements.
- Partner closely with internal test, service operation and customer service teams to measure and oversee customer experience quality throughout the product development life cycle.
- Address data security, regulatory compliance and privacy issues for the solution as a whole.
- Create a clear value proposition outline for each solution offering and communicate its key pillars to external stakeholders such as marketing, sales, partners and customers.
- Address support escalations and correctly prioritize functionality, business value, technology leadership and sustainability needs.
What you must have to perform this job:
- Have strong organization, and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a highly dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience preferably as a product manager, solution architect or senior pre-sales engineer.
- A BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with the small and/or medium enterprise customer market.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture and/or Cloud Computing Architectures
- Candidate should have experience with at least three of the following technology areas::
· Full disk encryption, hardware based encryption, file and folder encryption
· Key management and PKI.
· Smart cards and biometric authentication.
· Virtualization and enterprise IT data center design.
· Sql server, Active directory and the windows platform security.
· VPN, Remote access, Wi-Fi, 802.1x
· Web services standards, WCF, WIF, WS-Security, Queueing.
Possessing the following qualifications would make you a stronger candidate:
- Experience driving product development projects through the entire product life cycle., from initial design to final delivery
- Strong presentation and data synthesis skills will be essential
- Be equally comfortable interacting with anyone from a very technical developer to a business-focused executive
- Industry experience in Enterprise IT; security, client/server deployment, user provisioning, policies.
- Proven ability to develop and articulate a compelling vision, strategy, and road-map for set of inter-related products and technologies
- Excellent cross-organizational agility, partnering skills, and technical depth with ability to drive shared goals across multiple groups
- Strong customer and partner empathy with demonstrated ability to translate real world business problems into end-to-end technology product solutions
- Familiarity with Market and/or User Research methodologies
- Familiarity with data security and privacy regulation such as HIPAA, PCI. SOX etc.
- Understanding of FIPS and common criteria certifications
- Past hands on development experience in C, C++ or C#
- Experience working with large OEM such as IBM, HP, Dell and Acer
- Past working experience in Microsoft
Interested resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Wave Systems Corp.
Wave Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: WAVX) reduces the complexity, cost and uncertainty of data protection by starting inside the device. Unlike other vendors who try to secure information by adding layers of software for security, Wave leverages the hardware security capabilities built directly into endpoint computing platforms themselves. Wave has been among the foremost experts on this growing trend, leading the way with first-to-market solutions and helping shape standards through its work as a board member for the Trusted Computing Group.