Product Specialist for Server Solutions
We are looking for a Information Technology or Project Management professional with a strong IT background to serve as Product Specialist with the Wave Product Management team.
Primary Responsibilities of the Product Specialist:
- Support Wave Server solutions using their technical expertise in Microsoft based network and desktop applications
- Coach/teach internal personnel on Wave product operation
- Communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
The Product Specialist is a highly organized, detail-oriented and goal-driven individual with strong planning and multi-tasking abilities. Wave Systems offers the prospect for a long-term career development in product management with a growing company in the fast-growing PC security space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Science or Math background
- 3 years’ experience in information technology, computer/software product development, or related discipline
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with the installation and administration of Windows Server, Active Directory and desktop applications
- Experience with Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008
- Practical understanding of networking fundamentals, hosting and server/client environments
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven, ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Product management or marketing knowledge a plus
- Experience with PC security technologies; Trusted Platform Module, full disk encryption, biometrics, public key infrastructure (PKI) — a plus
Please email resumé and salary history requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (413) 243-7095.
About Wave Systems Corp.
Wave Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: WAVX) reduces the complexity, cost and uncertainty of data protection by starting inside the device. Unlike other vendors who try to secure information by adding layers of software for security, Wave leverages the hardware security capabilities built directly into endpoint computing platforms themselves. Wave has been among the foremost experts on this growing trend, leading the way with first-to-market solutions and helping shape standards through its work as a board member for the Trusted Computing Group.